Hobby Lobby - Employees
Rude.I talked to 3 different employee.
I think 2 of them were co managers, not sure. The item that they had was not in stock. I was trying to find out what it would cost to ship and order the item from the internet. They could not help.
They refused to get on the internet and help. It is ridiculous in this day and age that this store cannot look up the internet item for a customer. Many other stores have done this or provide a computer station for the customer. Also, the employees seemed liked they hated dealing with me, the customer regarding this item.
The Hobby Lobby probably started with Christian ownership, but no Christian music was playing in that store.Also, can't imagine hating the customer like this....d3a64dd review #383485
You may also like
- "I have been in business for 13 years and people are writing untrue comments about my company on this website. I sell authentic Hermes handbags and have brokered these bags..."
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."
- "The Models Agency is awesome!!! Shawn Models and her team of Agents and staff are hard working, dedicated and display honesty and integrity. (Some past clients are mad because when..."
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."