Hobby Lobby - Employees
Rude.I talked to 3 different employee.
I think 2 of them were co managers, not sure. The item that they had was not in stock. I was trying to find out what it would cost to ship and order the item from the internet. They could not help.
They refused to get on the internet and help. It is ridiculous in this day and age that this store cannot look up the internet item for a customer. Many other stores have done this or provide a computer station for the customer. Also, the employees seemed liked they hated dealing with me, the customer regarding this item.
The Hobby Lobby probably started with Christian ownership, but no Christian music was playing in that store.Also, can't imagine hating the customer like this....107feb62 review #383485
You may also like
- "We ordered a custom JELD-WEN sliding glass door from Home Depot on 10/2012. It arrived via delivery van with a crack on the top of vinyl seam. The 2nd door..."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "Ordered flowers and balloons for husband's birthday. They delivered them a day early. What was delivered for the flowers was cheap and sad looking--nothing like the fully upgrade $65 charge..."
- "A DEAD FLY IS FOUND ON MY 3.49$ CHICK'S SALAD WEDGE SANDWICH BOUGHT AT RICHEYVILLE'S GETGO IN SOUTHWEST PENNSYLVANIA! !!! I also had already eaten the other half!!!! ..."