Hobby Lobby - Employees
Rude.I talked to 3 different employee.
I think 2 of them were co managers, not sure. The item that they had was not in stock. I was trying to find out what it would cost to ship and order the item from the internet. They could not help.
They refused to get on the internet and help. It is ridiculous in this day and age that this store cannot look up the internet item for a customer. Many other stores have done this or provide a computer station for the customer. Also, the employees seemed liked they hated dealing with me, the customer regarding this item.
The Hobby Lobby probably started with Christian ownership, but no Christian music was playing in that store.Also, can't imagine hating the customer like this....bea0ef7
You may also like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I have been in business for 13 years and people are writing untrue comments about my company on this website. I sell authentic Hermes handbags and have brokered these bags..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."