Hobby Lobby - Employees
Rude.I talked to 3 different employee.
I think 2 of them were co managers, not sure. The item that they had was not in stock. I was trying to find out what it would cost to ship and order the item from the internet. They could not help.
They refused to get on the internet and help. It is ridiculous in this day and age that this store cannot look up the internet item for a customer. Many other stores have done this or provide a computer station for the customer. Also, the employees seemed liked they hated dealing with me, the customer regarding this item.
The Hobby Lobby probably started with Christian ownership, but no Christian music was playing in that store.Also, can't imagine hating the customer like this....f32d39f review #383485
You may also like
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."