Hobby Lobby's Lawsuit
Hobby Lobby Corporation has filed a lawsuit in order to allow the company to deny their women employees some forms of birth control.I find it unconscionable for Hobby Lobby to impose their agenda on the health care decisions that their female employees may make.
Until they withdraw this lawsuit and change their policy toward their female employees, I will not shop at any of their stores and I will let all of my friends know about their actions.I will no longer support Hobby Lobby or any stores that take similar actions against women and women's health care issues.review #347643
You may also like
- "I let two Kirby vacuum salesmen come into my home to give me a demo. Within a few short minutes they went to moving some of my furniture without even..."
- "I went to Salvation Army on Lynnhaven pkwy in Virginia Beach, VA today. I go with my family and we bulk shop at least 5 times a year. Today I..."
- " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "My ceiling is molding with holes has been for 8 months and Timbermill apartment is not fixing it and i am on oxygen and it is making it hard to..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "a u haul truck exploded or caught fire and exploded something in engine and caused the wind to bust out of my car. police were called ebcuase I went..."
- "This is a copy of text conversation Just called the phone number on web site no answer hung up the phone rang back number 716-253-1098 asked if if this was..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."