Hobby Lobby Corporation has filed a lawsuit in order to allow the company to deny their women employees some forms of birth control.I find it unconscionable for Hobby Lobby to impose their agenda on the health care decisions that their female employees may make.
Until they withdraw this lawsuit and change their policy toward their female employees, I will not shop at any of their stores and I will let all of my friends know about their actions.I will no longer support Hobby Lobby or any stores that take similar actions against women and women's health care issues.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I know, I know, it's cheap furniture. But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much. I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "Our Gehan Home is less than 4 years old. The windows Gehan installs are made of the cheapest materials. The glass is micro-thin (you will hear everything and..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "DO NOT PURCHASE ANY "GENUINE " LEATHER FURNITURE FROM JEROMES!!!! It will begin to PEEL within a year (or less) from purchase. Additionally, DO NOT PURCHASE the bogus..."
- "Joel Tovel is now working at COMERICA SECURITIES INC. San Francisco Bay Area He was fired from Merrill Lynch for running a Ponzi scheme with his scammer girlfriend Maya Gervis. Joel Tovel is..."
- "Crafton police department does not like the handicapped people actually the crafton police are friends with most people on bradford ave one police officer sleeps with a woman occasionally..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."