Hobby Lobby - Personnel unprofessional
Today I went to the Denver Hobby Lobby.A location I often visit.
Although the store was not very busy there was a line at the checkout (~6 people). There was one very friendly cashier working hard and then another standing chatting with the security guard and a woman who looked like possibly a manager (she was wearing a red shirt instead of the uniform but had a hobby lobby card on a lanyard around her neck). The three were talking loudly about weekend plans and how they wanted to go home. People kept asking the other cashier if she was open but she just replied "no" and continued talking.
I was shocked!
Especially if the woman in the red was a manager.Where was the customer service?bfd7a8f
You may also like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "I have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" area on your website to no avail. I keep getting a automated reply that somebody will. Contact me within 48 hours...nobody..."
- "I had walked into the restaurant and wanted my food to go. They had a cashier section soley for Take Out orders. So I place my order and was told..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."