Hobby Lobby - Personnel unprofessional
Today I went to the Denver Hobby Lobby.A location I often visit.
Although the store was not very busy there was a line at the checkout (~6 people). There was one very friendly cashier working hard and then another standing chatting with the security guard and a woman who looked like possibly a manager (she was wearing a red shirt instead of the uniform but had a hobby lobby card on a lanyard around her neck). The three were talking loudly about weekend plans and how they wanted to go home. People kept asking the other cashier if she was open but she just replied "no" and continued talking.
I was shocked!
Especially if the woman in the red was a manager.Where was the customer service?efd122e review #478052
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I took advantage of their "if you buy something now you will get free shipping for 24 hours" ya forgot about that. You have to find a specific item that..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."