Hobby Lobby - Personnel unprofessional
Today I went to the Denver Hobby Lobby.A location I often visit.
Although the store was not very busy there was a line at the checkout (~6 people). There was one very friendly cashier working hard and then another standing chatting with the security guard and a woman who looked like possibly a manager (she was wearing a red shirt instead of the uniform but had a hobby lobby card on a lanyard around her neck). The three were talking loudly about weekend plans and how they wanted to go home. People kept asking the other cashier if she was open but she just replied "no" and continued talking.
I was shocked!
Especially if the woman in the red was a manager.Where was the customer service?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "I am writing to you about an incident that happened to my 2 year old son at the Danvers, MA Costco. On April 12th, my son and I were..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a..."
- "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..."
- "Restaurant located at 4220 N State Road 7, Coral Springs was dirty and some staff are not really engage and care about customers. The were papers on the floor, the garbage..."
- "Dear mojang So at school we were asked to pick a topic about anything for our survey so I picked a topic of. Should Minecraft allow Emoji's I think..."
- "Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck..."