Hobby Lobby - Personnel unprofessional
Today I went to the Denver Hobby Lobby.A location I often visit.
Although the store was not very busy there was a line at the checkout (~6 people). There was one very friendly cashier working hard and then another standing chatting with the security guard and a woman who looked like possibly a manager (she was wearing a red shirt instead of the uniform but had a hobby lobby card on a lanyard around her neck). The three were talking loudly about weekend plans and how they wanted to go home. People kept asking the other cashier if she was open but she just replied "no" and continued talking.
I was shocked!
Especially if the woman in the red was a manager.Where was the customer service?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "Do not order from them!!! The picture of the nice arrangement of flowers is what I ordered. The other flowers that look like they were pulled from the..."
- "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..."