I had to buy two frames quickly for Christmas gifts.One was priced at $29.99 and the other at $49.99.

Signs were posted EVERYWHERE that ALL frames were 50% off. Only two days before I purchased several open frames and received the posted 50% discount but not this time. When I was at the register and charged the full price I protested and was told the 50% discount was for only frames with 'glass in them". I told the manager the 50% discount price was on ALL shelves posted for all frames.

She replied 'I should read the 'fine print'.

This is supposed to be an honest Christian store with morals and principles - YEAR RIGHT!

I was under a time constraint and simply had to have the frames...I feel cheated and discussed with Hobby Lobby.

Roger.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #908175

You should bring an adult shopping with you so they can read the fine print.No one is cheating you.

Just because you do not know how to read does not mean you are being cheated.They are being honest, you are the one being dishonest by expecting them to give the sale for the frames that were not part of the deal just because mommy and daddy were not there to read the big words to you and explain what they mean.

You feel cheated?Because of YOUR inability to read the sign?

The signs always specify which types of frames are on sale.

They never read "all frames".Your a fool!

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #908177

Nope he is not a fool, just a ten year old boy that cannot read big words. Mommy should have been there to read the bigger words to him and explained what they meant so he knows for sure he was not being cheated.