3.2
Layout of Store

I have shopped at Hobby Lobby many times and really enjoyed the many treasures I found there so this review is strictly based on when there is a problem with an item and the customer service provided which was nil.I purchased a large picture and when it was hung on the wall the frame immediately fell apart and the picture fell to the floor.

Each time I picked up the frame another piece fell off of it. The quality was pure junk. I took pictures which I submitted to a Hobby Lobby customer representative along with the receipt via email because I live in Canada. I was phoned back and told that we did not hang it properly (we had put a wire across the 2 side holes at the back of the frame) and as such they would not do anything for us.

The problem with this is that there were no instructions on how the picture was to be hung and further in talking to a framer I have been told that if the frame was made properly it would not have mattered, that it would still be securely on the wall. It is unfortunate that after buying so much from the company, that over so little they don't care enough about their customer to offer any type of satisfaction.

I can not support a company that represents itself to its customers as such.I will take my business elsewhere.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Picture.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Company does not stand behind their product.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments