I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99.
Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 .My 40% coupon was refused at their Always (which indicates their regular price) price and even when speaking with a manager I was told their computer system wouldn't allow another adjustment- really?
As If they have never had to do an override or take additional off due to damaged merchandise! Their total lack of customer focus and doing the right thing was appalling. I even got the same attitude from their corporate customer service.
Will not shop there again!Maybe they need to read the definition of Always ( at all times, on all occasions).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "I ordered 5 donuts total. 3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled. I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."