I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99.
Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 .My 40% coupon was refused at their Always (which indicates their regular price) price and even when speaking with a manager I was told their computer system wouldn't allow another adjustment- really?
As If they have never had to do an override or take additional off due to damaged merchandise! Their total lack of customer focus and doing the right thing was appalling. I even got the same attitude from their corporate customer service.
Will not shop there again!Maybe they need to read the definition of Always ( at all times, on all occasions).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I have used a Tassimo coffee maker for years and compared to other coffee maker selections I have been generally satisfied. Recently a purchase of their product containing milk pods was..."
- "I ordered 5 donuts total. 3 chocolate covered cream filled and 2 raspberry cream filled. I took these donuts home to my two sons to enjoy before their last day..."