I was excited to have Hobby Lobby in our area. I wanted to support their business and their Christian stand..however, after two returns, don't feel that their policy is acceptable!

The first one, I had no receipt and was told that they didn't even carry that material; their sticker was plainly shown..I eventually located the receipt and took the tulle back to the store. The sales person had me unwind the entire 60 yards of the bolt. Needless to say, I certainly felt I was being considered untrustworthy.

After the second occasion, being given half price on my return because the purchase had been on sale at some time in the last 60 days, Cashier disrespectful, I let her know I wouldn't be returning.

Sad as they have nice merchandise and as a Christian, I wanted to be supportive. ...but I can't afford a 50% refund nor do I appreciate their inability to treat customers as if they are honest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

When you return material, they have to measure it all out to make sure it hasn't been cut. Also without a reciept they have to return it at the sales price within the last 60 days. That's corporate policy, it has nothing to do with being a Christian store.