Featured

I know, I know, it's cheap furniture.But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much.

I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers and two small bookshelves. The drawer fronts have warped over time; the shelves have also warped but to a lesser degree. It's way too late to return them, even if I still had a receipt.

I really like the style of the cabinet and haven't found anything like it elsewhere, but I would think twice if I had it to do over.Everything they sell tends to be lower quality, and so I don't even bother going there anymore.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Havelock, North Carolina, United States #1244614

What kind of wood is it?

Also, most of it is from China, and only in California do they tag the cancerous warning when handling this merchandise.Who wants to remember to wash their hands every time they handle these things?

How many kids will touch these wood pieces and then have their fingers in their mouth?

California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING

Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Hobby Lobby - UNFAIR EMPLOYMENT RIP OFF Hobby Lobby " I love my family , Jesus Christ , and I loved art my entire life ! I was told this was a career and I was treated like dirt..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more