Hobby Lobby - Extremely poor quality furniture

167 of 351 Hobby Lobby reviews

I know, I know, it's cheap furniture.But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much.

I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers and two small bookshelves. The drawer fronts have warped over time; the shelves have also warped but to a lesser degree. It's way too late to return them, even if I still had a receipt.

I really like the style of the cabinet and haven't found anything like it elsewhere, but I would think twice if I had it to do over.Everything they sell tends to be lower quality, and so I don't even bother going there anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
167 of 351 Hobby Lobby reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Respect2Glory

Nov 06, 2014 #896260

Also, most of it is from China, and only in California do they tag the cancerous warning when handling this merchandise. Who wants to remember to wash their hands every time they handle these things? How many kids will touch these wood pieces and then have their fingers in their mouth?
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hobby Lobby. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hobby Lobby.
Filing a new complaint about
×