Featured

I know, I know, it's cheap furniture.But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much.

I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers and two small bookshelves. The drawer fronts have warped over time; the shelves have also warped but to a lesser degree. It's way too late to return them, even if I still had a receipt.

I really like the style of the cabinet and haven't found anything like it elsewhere, but I would think twice if I had it to do over.Everything they sell tends to be lower quality, and so I don't even bother going there anymore.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Havelock, North Carolina, United States #1244614

What kind of wood is it?

Respect2Glory

Also, most of it is from China, and only in California do they tag the cancerous warning when handling this merchandise.Who wants to remember to wash their hands every time they handle these things?

How many kids will touch these wood pieces and then have their fingers in their mouth?

California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Hobby Lobby - FRAMING DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE IN COLLIERVILLE, TN. & STORE MANAGER JEFF Hobby Lobby "I PHONED MANAGER JEFF LAST WK.. ASKED IF I CAME IN TO GET FRAMES DONE..COULD IT BE DONE THAT DAY...HE REPLIED IF IT'S NOT CUSTOM TO WHERE THEY HAD TO..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more