Hobby Lobby - Extremely poor quality furniture
I know, I know, it's cheap furniture.But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much.
I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers and two small bookshelves. The drawer fronts have warped over time; the shelves have also warped but to a lesser degree. It's way too late to return them, even if I still had a receipt.
I really like the style of the cabinet and haven't found anything like it elsewhere, but I would think twice if I had it to do over.Everything they sell tends to be lower quality, and so I don't even bother going there anymore.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."