I PHONED MANAGER JEFF LAST WK..ASKED IF I CAME IN TO GET FRAMES DONE..COULD IT BE DONE THAT DAY...HE REPLIED IF IT'S NOT CUSTOM TO WHERE THEY HAD TO ORDER FRAMES/MATS ETC.

I HAD THEM DONE WITHIN 20 MINS. RETURNED TO GET IN STORE MATS INSERTED YESTERDAY...LADY EMPLOYEE CONVEYED TO ME I COULD GET THEM BACK IN 2 WKS..SHE HAD OTHER PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME..I ASKED IF I COULD GET THEM BEFORE CLOSING..SHE WALKED OFF..CALLING THE MANAGER TO ASSIST ME.

I SENSED SHE WAS MENOPAUSAL..MANGER'S STORY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM LAST WK..HE SAID OTHER'S WERE AHEAD OF ME.MIND YOU MATS WERE IN STORE NOTHING CUSTOM OREDERED.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "revising rules....it's essential that your employees treat all customers right..no matter what race creed or color". This person is overall dissatisfied with Hobby Lobby and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about hobby lobby manager at Hobby Lobby was management and jeff , but reviewer liked selection and sales. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hobby Lobby.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Hobby Lobby to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments