Collierville, Tennessee

I PHONED MANAGER JEFF LAST WK..ASKED IF I CAME IN TO GET FRAMES DONE..COULD IT BE DONE THAT DAY...HE REPLIED IF IT'S NOT CUSTOM TO WHERE THEY HAD TO ORDER FRAMES/MATS ETC.

I HAD THEM DONE WITHIN 20 MINS. RETURNED TO GET IN STORE MATS INSERTED YESTERDAY...LADY EMPLOYEE CONVEYED TO ME I COULD GET THEM BACK IN 2 WKS..SHE HAD OTHER PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME..I ASKED IF I COULD GET THEM BEFORE CLOSING..SHE WALKED OFF..CALLING THE MANAGER TO ASSIST ME.

I SENSED SHE WAS MENOPAUSAL..MANGER'S STORY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM LAST WK..HE SAID OTHER'S WERE AHEAD OF ME.MIND YOU MATS WERE IN STORE NOTHING CUSTOM OREDERED.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Manager.

Preferred solution: REVISING RULES....IT'S ESSENTIAL THAT YOUR EMPLOYEES TREAT ALL CUSTOMERS RIGHT..NO MATTER WHAT RACE CREED OR COLOR..

I liked: Selection and sales, Diversity in products.

I didn't like: Management, Jeff.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hobbby Lobby can not protect their customers in the parking lot said a Hobby Lobby employee Hobby Lobby "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more