I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night.I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain spot.
I got close to the car put down my packages to get my keys and noticed that this was not my car. I picked up my packages and left a package next to the car in the parking lot. The lot was full and it was dark so I did not realize I had left it. When I got home I realized I had left a package and was not sure where.
I called the store because it was about to close and they said my packages weren't there. I was upset because I had bought the Max Lucado inspirational calendars for my Bible Study (four ) of them worth almost $48.00.
When I spoke with the manager Leeann said I walked out with all three packages and was hesitant to give me my money back and was rude. I informed her that I was looking for my car and must of laid down one of the three packages thats when one of the employees said we can't protect our customers in the parking lot. I said that was a pretty thoughtless statement.
You advocate that you are a Christian organization but your employees are not on the same page your saying when a 63 year old lady walks out and goes to your parking lot your liability stops. I asked if they had a video camera outside and they replied No.
I did receive my money back but do not feel comfortable going back to your store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return procedure
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I took out a title loan on a 1989 Mercury Topaz with Ace Cash Express. They gave me a whopping $300 (which was 40% of the cars value). When I..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Airbnb is in the middle of a security crisis they have been "hacked" from. Airbnb's "Trust and Safety Team", is swamped with listings that have been high-jacked. I am host..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."