Hobbby Lobby can not protect their customers in the parking lot said a Hobby Lobby employee
I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night.I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain spot.
I got close to the car put down my packages to get my keys and noticed that this was not my car. I picked up my packages and left a package next to the car in the parking lot. The lot was full and it was dark so I did not realize I had left it. When I got home I realized I had left a package and was not sure where.
I called the store because it was about to close and they said my packages weren't there. I was upset because I had bought the Max Lucado inspirational calendars for my Bible Study (four ) of them worth almost $48.00.
When I spoke with the manager Leeann said I walked out with all three packages and was hesitant to give me my money back and was rude. I informed her that I was looking for my car and must of laid down one of the three packages thats when one of the employees said we can't protect our customers in the parking lot. I said that was a pretty thoughtless statement.
You advocate that you are a Christian organization but your employees are not on the same page your saying when a 63 year old lady walks out and goes to your parking lot your liability stops. I asked if they had a video camera outside and they replied No.
I did receive my money back but do not feel comfortable going back to your store.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Return procedure
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Parking Lot
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I know, I know, it's cheap furniture. But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much. I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers..."
- "I hate it when any companys actions alone go so far as to actually show a customer 'We do not have to provide advertised products, service and customer service -..."
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."