I ordered online a galvanized milk can priced $39.99 originally but with 40% off it was $23.99 taxes were $2.16 & I was also charged $7.95 for standard shipping, which brought my total to $34.10 !Ok that's all fine & good , I get the milk can (which I had ordered to use for something in a wedding ) & when I get it I realize it's not going to work so I took it to my local Hobby Lobby store to return it for a refund & I was told they can only give me back what the cost of the can was that they don't refund the shipping charges of $7.95 (which was MY MONEY that I paid to get this can shipped to start with) !!

I think this is a total RIP OFF & it has changed my whole out look about Hobby Lobby . If they are a Christian based company you would think they would feel guilt stealing from their customers!

And that's exactly what it is , STEALING!The manager @ the Hickory NC location would only give me back $25.67 & kept my $7.95 that I PAID TO GET GET THIS THING SHIPPED , So I'm done with hobby lobby & I will be telling everyone I know how I was treated by a company who professes to be Christian based but doesn't mind stealing from the consumers!!

Review about: 74752193.

Review #1020357 is a subjective opinion of a user.

3.9
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Some hobby lobby store don't accept returns for purchases made online, the items purchased are sent from a warehouse that is completely different from the retail store.So usually you do have to ship it back to the warehouse.

But shipping usually isn't refunded either.Stores can refund your money back but not for the shipping.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1319825

It's the same with ordering online.You get a refund minus the shipping.

A lot of places do that.Hobby Lobby is not the only place to have that policy.