2.5
Layout of Store

Terrible service!I was in the Kingsport TN location and checked out at 5:20.

I wish I had the girls name that rang my purchase. She didn't say anything... grabbed my stamps in an angry manner and I asked her if they were 40% off because a few had certain stickers. She said "uugh I'm giving you 40!!!!!".

No thank you , no nothing .... I got out the door and decided to return because of her manners . I'll never go back ever again I do have my return receipt and Ashely that retuned it wasn't much better .

Rude staff!!!!!You night want to consider training your employees on "customer service "!

Review about: Hobby Lobby Cashier.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Hobby Lobby - Extremely poor quality furniture Hobby Lobby "I know, I know, it's cheap furniture. But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much. I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more