Went to Hobby Lobby in Hemet, Califor ia this morning (1/4/17) and bout 75.00.worth of yarn.The woman who rang me up was African American with a bandana on and huge hoop earrings.

She was super cute. As i was laying out my yarn i realized i grabbed two of the same color so i mentioned it to her and asked her if i could just leave it with her or do i need to put it back. She glanced at me and was mouthing as if she were counting the skeins. I figured, ok.

Shes in the middle of counting. But when she finished she didnt answer me. I repeated myself and she didnt even look up at me and still didnt answer. I thought maybe she couldnt hear and asked her if she could hear me.

She looked up and didnt say a word. I said it again and she just nodded. I asked her if she were alright. Nodded.

Didnt kook at me. By then i was deliberately looking at her. She handed me my change without ever looking at me or smilimg and said thank you for shopping at hobby lobby and have a blessed day, all without smiling or looking at me, then turned around and walked away from the checkout as Nobody was behind me in line. RUDE RUDE RUDE.

BEYOND RUDE.

FLAT OUT WEIRD!If they run video tapes id like to meet with the manager and go over it.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Runnemede, New Jersey, United States #1296730

when I was at work just days after my mother died I had a similar problem with communication because I would burst into tears at embarrassing and inappropriate moments perhaps she was just trying to keep it together till she could quickly walk away and find somewhere to have a meltdown over a personal tragedy since most of us don't get to take time off for personal tragedies or can't take nearly enough time off. Just a thought not being snarky

to Anonymous Runnemede, New Jersey, United States #1296731

Having said that I am quite disgusted with Hobby Lobby for many reasons so I'm not sticking up for the store just the cashier as I'm inclined to think her mood might have been exacerbated by the policies there or Co-workers. who knows.