1.9
Layout of Store

First off i hate the snooty judgmental attitude of 90% of the employees there.I always get followed around the entire store because I'm not a rich basic looking white person...i have tattoos and colored hair and i guess in their eyes that means im a theif!

I absolutely HATE going in there. Its a chore and a terrible experience every single time. There was a line of about 4 people last time I was there and only one cashier and when they finally paged another cashier this young white guy completely ignored me waiting for him at the next register. I happend to get there when he did and no one from the other line moved to his line and i only had a few things in my hands..but what does this guy do?

He goes and gets a lady with a cart full of stuff out of the other line and says m'aam i can get you over here and he just completely ignores me. It's like he was saying oh im going to checkout this white lady before you even though you are waiting at my line already. I got Pissed and just went to the line she was waiting at. I just replaced her in the other line basically and was pissed.

I wish I wasn't an artist and didn't have to shop here. I really do..I hate Hobby Lobby so much.

i wish we had a Michael's in my city.Never had any problems with them when i lived in a city that had one.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

I work at Hobby Lobby and whenever someone gets called to open up another register, we are actually supposed to take the person who was next in line.Also at my store we've had a lot of people come in with colored hair and tattoos and piercings, they've never been followed around or questioned.

So that's crazy that happened to you.But yes the next person in line is supposed to be the first one who gets moved to the next register.

That customer was before you fair and square. When another cashier comes up to get the lines down, at any store, they should first take the customers that are already in line. You can't just walk up and get to check out before those that have been waiting.

offconsumerpissed
#1282059

So, you are upset because someone that was in line before you was helped before you?