3.0
Layout of Store

I went into the Hobby Lobby store in Brunswick Georgia.I found a board that was marked $4 the boards behind it was marked $40.

I went to customer service to notify them that the price was marked wrong. The customer service representative argumentatively told me that know it was $40. All I was trying to do was be a helpful customer and let them know that someone would argue that it was $4 which it was plainly marked $4. If you have customers coming into your store and legally if you mark a product of certain price.

Then you as the store must honor the price you mark for that pacific item. You need to let your employees know that they don't be disrespectful to a customer that is trying to help the store save money.

Being that I am a store manager for over 30 years and I know that I don't want to see other stores lose profit because of incorrect pricing.Thank you and I wish you store very well but keeping employees like this that are rude to someone that is trying to help your store is totally uncalled for.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Atascadero, California, United States #1344270

They legally do not have to honor that price because they don't have scanners they are not like all other retail stores...someone could have switched the price