Terrible service!I was in the Kingsport TN location and checked out at 5:20.

Related: Hobby Lobby - RACIST EXPERIENCE

I wish I had the girls name that rang my purchase. She didn't say anything... grabbed my stamps in an angry manner and I asked her if they were 40% off because a few had certain stickers. She said "uugh I'm giving you 40!!!!!".

No thank you , no nothing .... I got out the door and decided to return because of her manners . I'll never go back ever again I do have my return receipt and Ashely that retuned it wasn't much better .

Rude staff!!!!!You night want to consider training your employees on "customer service "!

2.5
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hobby Lobby Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Hobby Lobby - Review about Painting Framing from Lebanon, Ohio Hobby Lobby "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..." Read more Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more ASICS PATRIOT 7 Asics "Bought a pair from Zalora an online store. I had used almost all brands i.e. Puma, Adidas, Nike and Onitsuka (your sister company) and were happy with them since they..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Heartland Rvs - 2011 Heartland Elkridge rv Heartland Rvs "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..." Read more