Went with my husband, we split up. I searched for furniture & fabric...with security following me everywhere.

I heard security alert...security alert...there was more employees than 5 customers...I smiled cause it cant be me...until i noticed the young man leaning on the fabric large rolls. How could I steal a huge & heavy bolt of fabric. I am remodeling a house & was looking to see what HL had available. I called my husband to ask where he was?

When I went to that section an employee asked me rudely."What do want? My response Im looking for someone. It only got worse. Now I had 2 employees after me this little Christian senior lady lost in HL.

I found my husband & asked him to leave. When he was checking out, I sat down on a display bench & security watched me angrily. I heard another sales girl go up to him & say " she said she was looking for someone".; stared at me. I got up & told him, I am an artist & designer & not a thief.

Isnt Hobby Lobby going out of business or bankrupt?? Ive heard they have a lot of customer complaints here? I wouldnt shop here again...you are overpriced, bad customer relations & un-Christian. It seems your corporate values are negative & evident when one walks in the door.

Might be guided by the Devil & Greed. I left smiling because I knew the poor young man was not at fault but the company philosophy & hateful business owners who encourage & train their employees to treat customers in an ignorant fashion. Obviously, it is their company motto, " judge or you shall be judged." The owners might be paranoid or just plain stupid. They dont care as long as they take your money.

Beware dont shop at HOBBY LOBBY. Its an evil place!

Review about: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

Comments

demians_soul_36

Please read my nightmare experience with this sick company, I am still dealing with this ridiculous and damaging situation that was brought on my , i hope I have the strength and resources to take Hobby Lobby to court for the Injustice I've endured.