The parking lot has no sercurity cameras for the patrons safety or his employees saftey.The manager if ur car get broken n to his cop out is my hands r tied take it up with Tomball PD, Tomball PD will do NOTHING!!!!

Wheres big bother when u need him. I am saying PARK AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

The main mananger Patrick NEVER LISTENS he never shuts his mouth long enough to listen to his employees and his CUSTOMERS!!!He is a cheese BALL!!!!he alsoone of those money men and all he cares about is his store and hes good reports from his bosses.His fav line is o hey where r u and hi how r u and doesnt even listen to the person that he is talking to...

Review about: Hobby Lobby Manager.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Hahahaha Patrick was funny! What a trip.

Please hold off on any more posting, anywhere, until you can work on your grammar, spelling and use of full words.

NoNEofYourConcern

Go back to school and learn how to spell and stop robbing cars you piece of trash.

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Hobby Lobby - Wrongful Accost and Accusation Hobby Lobby "On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr. Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford,..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more