Houston, Texas

The parking lot has no sercurity cameras for the patrons safety or his employees saftey.The manager if ur car get broken n to his cop out is my hands r tied take it up with Tomball PD, Tomball PD will do NOTHING!!!!

Wheres big bother when u need him. I am saying PARK AT UR OWN RISK!!!!!!!

The main mananger Patrick NEVER LISTENS he never shuts his mouth long enough to listen to his employees and his CUSTOMERS!!!He is a cheese BALL!!!!he alsoone of those money men and all he cares about is his store and hes good reports from his bosses.His fav line is o hey where r u and hi how r u and doesnt even listen to the person that he is talking to...

Review about: Hobby Lobby Manager.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Hahahaha Patrick was funny! What a trip.

jen

Please hold off on any more posting, anywhere, until you can work on your grammar, spelling and use of full words.

NoNEofYourConcern

Go back to school and learn how to spell and stop robbing cars you piece of trash.

Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Hobby Lobby - FRAMING DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE IN COLLIERVILLE, TN. & STORE MANAGER JEFF Hobby Lobby "I PHONED MANAGER JEFF LAST WK.. ASKED IF I CAME IN TO GET FRAMES DONE..COULD IT BE DONE THAT DAY...HE REPLIED IF IT'S NOT CUSTOM TO WHERE THEY HAD TO..." Read more Hobby Lobby - Extremely poor quality furniture Hobby Lobby "I know, I know, it's cheap furniture. But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much. I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more