4.6

I am done shopping at hobby lobby. Just met the rudest young lady that is a manager in the Burleson Texas store.

I use the term lady quite loosely. We have spent significant money in this store and will gladly spend that money at Michael's or Wal-Mart from now on. When we arrived at the checkout lane, there were 2 lanes open. One lane was occupied by an aggravated customer and the other with a lady who had 2 humongous decorator flowers that the cashier couldn't figure out the price.

There were 2 employees with the cashier and the angry customer. The other cashier had repeatedly tried to get the attention of the manager lady to ask her a question. I waited patiently. When the aggravated customer was finally finished, I stepped up to the register and the cashier and manager were still talking.

I politely informed the manager that the other checker needed assistance. She did not acknowledge my statement. So I mentioned it a second time because customers were backing up. This "manager" snarled something along the lines of "yes, I know!" at that time I decided I didn't need my purchase.

Hobby lobby is not the only game in town. My shadow, or debit card, will never grace your store again.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Customer Care.

I didn't like: Poor management.

Comments