I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they are made in India and are a single piece (you cannot remove the shade). So, the quality is not exceptional.
Suddenly, the price has increased to $69.99. $20.00 more for the same lamp.
When I inquired to see if it was an error, they weren't very friendly. I left a comment on the product page and it wasn't posted. I left a second comment and that wasn't posted either. Clearly, they did not want other customers to note my dissatisfaction of a 35% increase.
I have also seen them remove items and apply new price tags that were also an increase in price.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Selection and sales
What I disliked
- Crazy price changes
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Colorful Beaded Fringe Table Lamp
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "My mom mail ordered a limited edition bag through the coach store in Columbia,MD and it turned out to be defective. She never used it because it didn't sit right..."
- "Columbia Maryland Post Office service made me lost $332.00 I purchase an Item online, the seller sent me the Tracking Number, I was checking the trucking number everyday. Last day I checked..."
- "False advertisement ....what is going on!!!..."