I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they are made in India and are a single piece (you cannot remove the shade). So, the quality is not exceptional.

Suddenly, the price has increased to $69.99. $20.00 more for the same lamp.

When I inquired to see if it was an error, they weren't very friendly. I left a comment on the product page and it wasn't posted. I left a second comment and that wasn't posted either. Clearly, they did not want other customers to note my dissatisfaction of a 35% increase.

I have also seen them remove items and apply new price tags that were also an increase in price.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Selection and sales.

I didn't like: Crazy price changes.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2015.

Comments

Hobby lobby prices goes up and down constantly. You can't be blaming them if you don't have money to buy it one day, come back the next day, and then expect the price to be the same when you do have money...

Guess what? Prices do go up everywhere you go and the stores adjust their prices accordingly.

If you don't want the product don't buy it, or try to find it at a better price elsewhere. Just quit whining about it.

to Anonymous Jefferson, Georgia, United States #1066982

They do not go up that much, especially for a crappy store like Hobby Lobby. And stop being so *** rude.