Hobby Lobby - Price changes, increases.

I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they are made in India and are a single piece (you cannot remove the shade). So, the quality is not exceptional.

Suddenly, the price has increased to $69.99. $20.00 more for the same lamp.

When I inquired to see if it was an error, they weren't very friendly. I left a comment on the product page and it wasn't posted. I left a second comment and that wasn't posted either. Clearly, they did not want other customers to note my dissatisfaction of a 35% increase.

I have also seen them remove items and apply new price tags that were also an increase in price.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10, 2015 #1018122

Guess what? Prices do go up everywhere you go and the stores adjust their prices accordingly. If you don't want the product don't buy it, or try to find it at a better price elsewhere. Just quit whining about it.

5 2 Reply

Nov 20, 2015 #1066982 Jefferson, Georgia

They do not go up that much, especially for a crappy store like Hobby Lobby. And stop being so *** rude.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.