I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they are made in India and are a single piece (you cannot remove the shade). So, the quality is not exceptional.

Suddenly, the price has increased to $69.99. $20.00 more for the same lamp.

When I inquired to see if it was an error, they weren't very friendly. I left a comment on the product page and it wasn't posted. I left a second comment and that wasn't posted either. Clearly, they did not want other customers to note my dissatisfaction of a 35% increase.

I have also seen them remove items and apply new price tags that were also an increase in price.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Hobby Lobby and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hobby Lobby to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was crazy price changes. Author liked the most selection and sales. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobby Lobby colorful beaded fringe table lamp for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Guess what?Prices do go up everywhere you go and the stores adjust their prices accordingly.

If you don't want the product don't buy it, or try to find it at a better price elsewhere.Just quit whining about it.

to Anonymous Jefferson, Georgia, United States #1066982

They do not go up that much, especially for a crappy store like Hobby Lobby. And stop being so *** rude.