Columbia, Maryland

I've purchased several whimsical pink beaded lamps for myself and for gifts. The price was $49.99 (sale price of $25.00). The sale price was good, considering that they are made in India and are a single piece (you cannot remove the shade). So, the quality is not exceptional.

Suddenly, the price has increased to $69.99. $20.00 more for the same lamp.

When I inquired to see if it was an error, they weren't very friendly. I left a comment on the product page and it wasn't posted. I left a second comment and that wasn't posted either. Clearly, they did not want other customers to note my dissatisfaction of a 35% increase.

I have also seen them remove items and apply new price tags that were also an increase in price.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Selection and sales.

I didn't like: Crazy price changes.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Guess what?Prices do go up everywhere you go and the stores adjust their prices accordingly.

If you don't want the product don't buy it, or try to find it at a better price elsewhere.Just quit whining about it.

Lorraine
to Anonymous Jefferson, Georgia, United States #1066982

They do not go up that much, especially for a crappy store like Hobby Lobby. And stop being so *** rude.

Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more