I had the most unprofessional and horrible experience of my life when visiting Hobby Lobby Jan 18, 2017.I was shunned by an employer by the name of Marsha Kripnick when standing in the return line for a purchase which I was not aware of due to sign not being immediatley visible.

When I realized the cashier working returns told me to go to next register but the next cashier available called someone else. When I told her I was next she assumed the women that was behind me and I were together because of our ethnic race being the same. I WAS LIVID. She continued to check out other customers no apology nor recognition as I patiently waited for Store Manager.

No one should have to endure this behavior under NO circumstances for we dont get a choice of who we are born to be. Called and filed complaint and asked if there is a policy where they compensate their customers for such an experience they endure and I was told they dont.

I think this matter should be revisited and reconsidered along with the discipinary action of the unprofessional employer.Rudeness should not be tolerated by ANYONE stand your ground.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Cashier.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

Compensation? We should be compensated for having to endure your BS.

Told by a friend who worked at Hobby lobby ..they only hires white men as managers in Amarillo tx

RayChan
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1281977

Sounds a lot like what happened to me.I am native and Hispanic and I seriously feel like I was discriminated against while at the checkouts.

Read my review when you get the chance.I'm tempted to never go back.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1273433

You must have lived a very fortunate and charmed life if this "alleged" incident was the worst experience of your life.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1273386

As soon as you mentioned the word "compensate" you lost all credibility. That chip on your shoulder is getting rather large, is it not?