Hobby Lobby - Review about Painting Framing from Lebanon, Ohio
I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed.I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on the paint.
The framer scratched places on 1/3 of the painting and all they offered me was $2.50 off the picture framing on another painting. Then the store manager did not want to give me her last name til i insisted. And then i asked for something in writing and she claimed they didnt have letterhead. i have been a regular hobby lobby customer for years and this is disappointing and unprofessional.
I thought they were a christian based store.No christ-like treatment for me today.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Painting Framing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I know, I know, it's cheap furniture. But at least it's (some kind of) wood, and I wasn't expecting much. I bought a tall, narrow cabinet with lots of drawers..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."