Hobby Lobby - Review about Painting Framing from Lebanon, Ohio
I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed.I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on the paint.
The framer scratched places on 1/3 of the painting and all they offered me was $2.50 off the picture framing on another painting. Then the store manager did not want to give me her last name til i insisted. And then i asked for something in writing and she claimed they didnt have letterhead. i have been a regular hobby lobby customer for years and this is disappointing and unprofessional.
I thought they were a christian based store.No christ-like treatment for me today.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Painting Framing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."