I purchased 3 candles @ 2:17 p.m.and spent $10.40.

Trying to return three candles (with receipt) @ 4:52 p.m. was horrible! I waited in a very long line because only one register could take returns and the cashier would not call for assistance. I gave the cashier my license as she requested along with my American Express.

When I signed the receipt she told me that my signature was not legible. She had my license with all my information and a picture. I cut my wrist @ work so I can not write clearly. Simply unbelievable.

I called Hobby Lobby and of course left a message on an answering machine.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Cashier.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

It is necessary to have a legible signature because once you leave we will no longer have your mastercard or your license.It is absolutely necessary to be able to read who returned something to make sure everything is in order for when we are audited.

The cashier wasn't being rude. You sure are sensitive.

Why didn't you just explain to the cashier what the problem was instead of trying to get them fired or in trouble?Have much of a life?

:cry Ok, did you PRINT your name illegibly? If something went wrong, how could we contact you?

There may not have been anyone else to call up to the front to help out. The stores tend to be run with minimum staffing and if the only other person to be called is out on lunch ... well, that's it and the lone person on register is left to face the wrath of the customers.