I waited in line, with children, while empoyees chatted and laughed and ignored customers.Two checkers, who were anything but efficient, were trying to take care of a line of sixteen people waiting to hand over their cash.

I asked the "manager" if he could help. He said he had called for back up. I asked if he could cashier. He made it clear that it would be beneath him.

Eleven minutes later I left.

There was still no back up.

Horrible customer service.Horrible management.

If you are looking for all items made in China and poor service- the place to go is Hobby Lobby.

Review about: Hobby Lobby Cashier.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

a manager cannot run register if he is the only manager on duty.

There is no store in irvine ca!!!!

I could go on and on about hobby lobby!!!!!!!!!Super bad service.

I could walk around for one hour in that store and not get one person to look at me. The store smells like plastic and I am overcome with made in China merchandise.

I think if a merchant is going to play Christian music in their store then PLEASE don't have merchandise made in China with poor working conditions.Not to mention.........let's support America.

Hobby Lobby - Dishonest advertising Hobby Lobby "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..." Read more Hobbby Lobby can not protect their customers in the parking lot said a Hobby Lobby employee Hobby Lobby "I left hobby lobby with three packages from the store on friday night. I went outside looking for my car and thought that my car was in a certain..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more