Greenville, SC store.Better make sure you know the correct sale price when you get to the register.

On several visits, have tried to be charged regular price instead of sale price. Have you ever wondered why they don't have registers than scan merchandise. Because they can on purpose charge you more than they should and yet supposed to be a Christian company. Minus stars.

Last time got in argument with cashier and front end manager.

Finally they looked it up and found out I was right.They do it on purpose so as to make more money.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of hobby lobby cashier from Hobby Lobby. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hobby Lobby to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was price switching. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobby Lobby for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

I dont think they do that on purpose to make more money.A lot of times people misread the signs and will argue that the item is on sale when it isnt, but since the item was on sale then they should have apologized.

BUT hobby lobby is pretty much just old fashioned when it comes to their registers, i read that the founder would rather have people key in the item than have scanners and let it be run by a computer.So sorry but they dont key in the items on purpose just to make more money.

Where were your parents when you caused a scene in the store? Why did they not correct your behavior?

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1121227

You're a *** cheap skate. You're the one trying to rip people off !