Update added by user Aug 27, 2015
Company addressing my concernd
Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2015
On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr.Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford, Ct., OF PILFERING ITEMS.
When we entered the store I had in a bag 2 items, WITH RECEIPT, I intended to return/exchange which were bought from the store on 8/18/15. While deciding, I TOOK OFF A SCOTCH TAPE FROM ONE OF THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE BAG. MEANWHILE MR SPEARMAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE AISLE. THAT WAS WHEN HE QUESTIONED WHAT I WAS TINKERING.
HE THEN COMMANDED ME TO RETURN THE ITEMS BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH MY SHOPPING!!! TO WHICH I RETORDED that he was PREEMTYING ON HOW I WISH TO DO MY SHOPPING. I REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER, MR. PATRICKDIAZ, WHO ADMITTED THAT WE WERE TREATED VERY RUDELY AND PROFUSELY ASKED FOR DISPENSATION.
I ALSO TOLD HIM THST I WOULD RETURN ALL THE OTHER ITEMS I BOUGHT AND WILL NEVER AGAIN SHOP AT HOBBY LOBBY!I ALSO INTEND TO WRITE TO THE OWNERS AND WOULD PURSUE ACTION AS MY LEGAL & HUMAN RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How i was treated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wall Decor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died. There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT...."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."