Resolved

Update by user Aug 27, 2015

Company addressing my concernd

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2015

On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr.Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford, Ct., OF PILFERING ITEMS.

When we entered the store I had in a bag 2 items, WITH RECEIPT, I intended to return/exchange which were bought from the store on 8/18/15. While deciding, I TOOK OFF A SCOTCH TAPE FROM ONE OF THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE BAG. MEANWHILE MR SPEARMAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE AISLE. THAT WAS WHEN HE QUESTIONED WHAT I WAS TINKERING.

HE THEN COMMANDED ME TO RETURN THE ITEMS BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH MY SHOPPING!!! TO WHICH I RETORDED that he was PREEMTYING ON HOW I WISH TO DO MY SHOPPING. I REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER, MR. PATRICKDIAZ, WHO ADMITTED THAT WE WERE TREATED VERY RUDELY AND PROFUSELY ASKED FOR DISPENSATION.

I ALSO TOLD HIM THST I WOULD RETURN ALL THE OTHER ITEMS I BOUGHT AND WILL NEVER AGAIN SHOP AT HOBBY LOBBY!I ALSO INTEND TO WRITE TO THE OWNERS AND WOULD PURSUE ACTION AS MY LEGAL & HUMAN RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED.

emkitgee wrote the review because of poor customer service at Hobby Lobby and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hobby Lobby to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how i was treated. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hobby Lobby and hobby lobby manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hobby Lobby?

Comments

I was there and saw what happened.You are lying.

Mr Spearman was polite and courteous, and you were horrible.He calmly explained that he was merely trying to help, but, you were entirely unreceptive and rebuffed everything he said.

to Anonymous #1028400

Thanks for clearing that up. There's always more to the story.

to Anonymous #1066983

And who are you? Probably Mr Spearman himself.

Don't act like you might be stealing and they won't bother you.

What do you expect from a company that tries to dictate what goes on in people's bedrooms. Shop at Michael's or any other store that doesn't try to push their extremist views down people's throats.

to Anonymous #1024812

They are not extremists. Anyone can do whatever they want, but Hobby Lobby doesn't have to support it. If you don't like their policies, don't shop there.

really your human rights were violated ? what type of legal re-course do you think you have cause a manger at a local hobby lobby was rude , seriously get a grip!

Levittown, New York, United States #1023540

You should probably calm down. Oh, and learn to spell.