Update added by user Aug 27, 2015
Company addressing my concernd
Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2015
On Aug.21,2015, I and my son were WRONGLY ACCOSTED and ACCUSED,by the Asst Manager, Mr.Carwin Spearman at the Hobby Lobby Store #618 located at 1777 Boston Post Road, Milford, Ct., OF PILFERING ITEMS.
When we entered the store I had in a bag 2 items, WITH RECEIPT, I intended to return/exchange which were bought from the store on 8/18/15. While deciding, I TOOK OFF A SCOTCH TAPE FROM ONE OF THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE BAG. MEANWHILE MR SPEARMAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE AISLE. THAT WAS WHEN HE QUESTIONED WHAT I WAS TINKERING.
HE THEN COMMANDED ME TO RETURN THE ITEMS BEFORE I CONTINUE WITH MY SHOPPING!!! TO WHICH I RETORDED that he was PREEMTYING ON HOW I WISH TO DO MY SHOPPING. I REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER, MR. PATRICKDIAZ, WHO ADMITTED THAT WE WERE TREATED VERY RUDELY AND PROFUSELY ASKED FOR DISPENSATION.
I ALSO TOLD HIM THST I WOULD RETURN ALL THE OTHER ITEMS I BOUGHT AND WILL NEVER AGAIN SHOP AT HOBBY LOBBY!I ALSO INTEND TO WRITE TO THE OWNERS AND WOULD PURSUE ACTION AS MY LEGAL & HUMAN RIGHTS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How i was treated
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Wall Decor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "My husband drove for Werner. On 3/26 while he was in Texas he stopped all communication. No one from Werner cared. By 3/28 my family began our own search by..."
- "I made a call from a pay phone cause my girlfriend and I got lost and my phone died. There was some sort of Oyster Festival going in Milford, CT...."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."